The Backup Agent executes the following steps:
- The Backup Agent connects to 1Backup server
- The list of the files to save is downloaded from the server
- Databases, including stored routines, are saved in the temporary directory
- The list of files to save, which is present on 1Backup's server, is matched with the list previously downloaded in order to identify the files to save.
- If needed, Delta files of te modified files are created.
- Data is encrypted, compressed and uploaded to 1Backup's server
- Data is removed from the temporary directory
- Backup complete!