https://www.1backup.me and, consequently,
the way in which such data are used.
We wish you to inform that the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 provides for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of Personal Data; for this reason, processing of personal data will be done in a fair, lawful and transparent way to protect your privacy and your rights.
Here below you will find all the information on the processing of your data following art. 13 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679:
Personal data controller
CoreTech s.r.l., C.F. and VAT: 0381548096, headquarter in Viale Ortles 13, 20139 Milan, Tel: +39 02 55 23 08 93; you may contact at any time this address to receive further clarification about policies adopted by our company on data protection.
The data processor is Roberto Beneduci, by CoreTech s.r.l., Viale Ortles 13, 20139 Milan, as appointed by CoreTech S.r.l. .
Category of data collected
- Data collected during the use of the website, necessary for its functioning (web surfing data): IT systems and software procedures needed for the functioning of this website may obtain, during their normal functioning, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. Such type of data include IP address or the domain names of the computers used by the user to connect to the website, the Uniform Resource Identifier of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained in answer, the numeric code specifying the status of the answer given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameter related to the operating system and to the computer environment of the user. Said data will be used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of the website and to control the proper functioning.
- Personal Data freely provided by the data subject that are necessary to finalize the contract of each product shown on the website: in addition to what is defined for web surfing data, the user who desires to benefit from the services and features offered on the website shall provide his/her personal data, address, invoicing data, email address. Such data shall be processed as specified in the policy referred to the single product. The refusal of providing such data might involve in total or partial lack of execution of contracts and the total or partial non-functioning of products.
- Personal Data freely provided by the data subject, marked as optional: the explicit and voluntary choice of the user to access to the restricted area of this website implies the acquisition of login information that will allow to the user to be identified, to proceed in the web surfing and to access to the services, products and any other request that we are able to fulfil.
- Cookies: cookies are little text files sent to your computer in order to make the web surfing experience more efficient and enjoyable. To know how cookies are used by this website, please take a look to our Cookies Policy.
The data subject assumes responsibility for the personal data published or shared through the use of the website and ensures to have the right of communicating or diffusing them, freeing the controller data from any liability towards third parties.
Modalities for data processing
Data processing and storage will be carried out with the assistance of IT systems that can guarantee integrity, security and privacy.
The processing of the Personal data related with the web services of this website will be done within the premises of the Personal Data Controller and is performed by a dedicated staff, or by eventual personnel for occasional maintenance operations.
Personal Data collected during the use of the website will be anonymised since the beginning, in order to make statistical analysis, then will be collected in a database in order to proceed with the statistical analysis.
Personal Data freely provided for the purchase of a product shall be processed for the entire duration of the contractual period as specified in each single policy and, even later, for the maximum period provided by law, for law completion; after that period, the data will be anonymised to proceed with statistical analysis.
This website and the services provided by the Personal Data Controller are not intended for under-age users (less than 18 years) and the personal Data Controller do not collect intentionally personal information related to minors. Should information on minors be accidentally registered, the Data Controller will promptly erase them, with a simple request from who exercises the parental authority on such minor.
Scope of communication and diffusion
CoreTech s.r.l. doesn’t disclose or communicate collected data to any third party. Subjects appointed by CoreTech s.r.l. to the treatment of such information may treat personal data of the User, exclusively intended as NAME, SURNAME and EMAIL.
Purpose of processing data
The data you provide will be collected according to contractual needs and to the requirements resulting from those, as well as for a successful management of the relation; in particular:
- Improve data subject experience and the general quality of our services;
- Answer to questions and provide the information required by the user;
- Fulfil contractual obligations;
- Send the “NEWSLETTER” to which the user can subscribe
- for purposes aimed to commercial/promotional activities such as commercial communications, sales, sending advertising material or to perform market researches, following explicit consent of the data subject.
Details on personal data collected through the website according to processing purposes
Sale of products and services:
CoreTech s.r.l. collects personal details of the user or of the company, address, VAT number and email for identification and notification purposes, telephone number and any other data functional to provide the goods and services. Data are processed in Italy.
Communication through email:
CoreTech s.r.l. collects personal name, surname or the company name of the data subject, and email address. Data are processed in Italy.
CoreTech s.r.l. collects personal name, surname or the company name of the data subject, email address. Data are processed in Italy.
Exercise of rights by data subject
According to art.13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, data subject can, at any moment, exercise the following rights: ask the data controller the access to Personal Data, the rectification, erasure, restriction, objection to processing and data portability of them, and to complain with a supervisory authority. Requests should be made via email at email@example.com or via telephone at +39 02 55 23 08 93.